Monday, June 8, 2015

WD40 Rules

My porta potty was stinking big time. The company said it was in the process of being sold and could not empty it in time. They were 10 days overdue. There were flies and even cockroaches.

I tied and experiment born out of my battle with bugs in California. I had used WD40 on my campers posts when ants were getting in. It worked like a charm. They did not want to cross the line of oil. So I plugged my nose and sprayed all the stuff above the blue line and it worked! No more smell or bugs.

WD40 RULES!



Went into the metropolis of Ashland and finalized my boat registration. Spent a hour putting on the right letters...


Feels real good to have Wisconsin stickers on MaxiMom.

More lumbering...and I don't mean me walking...


I cut a path for the new water pipe to go along to the bunkhouse.  Should be a clear shot with a slight curve. 


Went to the zoning office and turned in my building permit. I need a Plumber however! My Guy doesn't return phone calls. 

Here are the plans...






No comments:

Post a Comment