Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Porta Potty cleaned!

Its so fresh and unsmelly. They gave me a free month for screwing up.

The IGA grocery store in Washburn is going to be my go to store.

Nobody sells 4% Large curd cottage cheese anymore but them.


I was down to my last couple of pieces of English licorice.



The IGA sells it.


Spent the rest of the day working on my Ebike Kit that came today. Its an electric motor in a bike wheel. Most of the time you put it on the front. My recumbent works if I put it on the back. So far the testing is going well. Everything works. Now I have to figure out where to put the battery and wires. 


Tomorrow I put MaxiMom in the water. I figured out a better way to raise the mast single handed. Well see if it works. Too hard to explain. Is a picture worth a thousand words?


I didn't think so. 







No comments:

Post a Comment