Thursday, June 11, 2015

Guys!

It pays to be high and dry. All the construction projects around here are being delayed because of mud. I'm high and dry. The different Guys are starting figure that out and rescheduling me first.

I should have a pump and waterlines in tomorrow, YEAH!

My Excavating Guy cleared a bigger path.


He just pushed over a couple of trees with his excavator tractor. Seems kind of unfair to just push the tree over without cutting or chopping. Very unceremonious...



It sure takes out the stump though.

The Plumber Guy show up as well  and will give me a quote. Then the Concrete Guy calleda and gave me a quote. It seems they all have projects that are on hold because of the mud. 

Went about 8 miles testing my Ebike. Works well. Very bad in loose sand. The backend with the battery and motor sink in. 





No comments:

Post a Comment