Thursday, July 9, 2015

Still waiting

Waiting for Guys to give me a Septic System permit, inspect the plumbing, give me a bid on the septic system, get back to me with his contractor license number and other stuff that has me dead in the water.

Hopefully things will happen tomorrow and we can pour concrete on Saturday.

Almost finished the foaming in the inside. I have to wait for the inspector to inspect it.



Did a section of the outside as well. What a pain this is.....


Some Fourth of July Fun. Best fireworks I've ever seen in Appleton.






One year olds are easy to entertain.





Went to a program at the very small library, featuring local authors. I signed up to be a speaker sometime in the future.

Road my electric bike into town and checked on the sailboat then chopped some more wood. Jees no wonder I'm tired. Oh yeah, and wrote a chapter in my next book.


No comments:

Post a Comment